rEACHING OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR WORLD
The mission of Life Fellowship Outreach is to equip, empower, and mobilize people to make a kingdom impact outside the walls of Life Fellowship. We want to build God’s kingdom through Christ-centered, church-led community transformation where we live, in our nation, and around the world.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Do you want to be equipped to share The Gospel with those around you? Do you want to be able to share with confidence? Join us.
Click above for more information on outreaches like Love in Action or the Rebecca Project right here in Henderson County.
ORGANIZATIONS YOU CAN PARTNER WITH
Here you will find organizations that we, at Life, believe in.
KEEP SCROLLING FOR MONTHLY UPDATES
TORNADO RELIEF OUTREACH
Thank you to everyone who has offered to assist in helping our neighbors impacted by the tornados of April 30, 2017. The needs are great and will continue to be significant in the coming days, weeks and months.
We are partnering with authorities, businesses and organizations in Athens, Eustace, Canton and Emory to help our community and will update this site regularly to let you know how you can help.
We have been able, through your generosity, to assist Old Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in the Eustace/Canton area. They received some damage to their church but the community around them has been devastated. They are assisting those in their church body and in their community who have lost everything and are without insurance. If you would like to make future financial donations, your assistance will go directly to these families. You can send a check to Life Fellowship but please indicate "Bethel Church Tornado Relief" and we will get the donation to them.
Ways you helped!!
1. Financial assistance
2. The 621 teens put together 100 care packages for those affected by the tornados and those helping to clean up.
3. The children from Life Christian School delivered care packages on Thursday, May 4.
4. Thank you to everyone who donated boxes and packing tape!
5. Thank you to those who have been giving of their time and energy over the last month with debris clean-up.
6. Thank you to everyone who brought food for the Eustace Relief Workers! We took fried chicken, spaghetti, green beans, potato salad, veggie and fruit trays, bread, cookies, cake, cupcakes, and drinks, among other things! Whether you were able to bring food or give financially to Life, you were part of caring for others.
Thank you for your generosity!
QUESTIONS ABOUT LOCAL OPPORTUNITIES
Pray For Us
Want to help from home? We need people that will pray for us on a daily basis. The Bible says that the prayers of a righteous person are powerful and effective. We know that God is doing big things! If this sounds like something you are interested in, please sign-up to be a part of our outreach prayer team. You will receive updates from our team so you can see just how much God is working in the lives of others!
1 John 4:11 says "Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."
THANK YOU, LIFE FAMILY, FOR BEING LIGHT AND SALT IN THE WORLD!